Swan River Montessori is very fortunate to have a dedicated and generous volunteer Parent/Teacher Organization. The members of our PTO have successfully led numerous fundraisers which, in turn, have paid for the many needs and wants of SRMCS. The following are just a few examples of PTO’s ongoing support:
- Sponsoring events for students and their families – annual fall hayrides, school dances, and family ice skating at Moose Ice Arena just to name a few.
- Sponsoring in-school presentations such as Japanese drummers, STEM & Drones, the Science of Lasers, African dancers and so many more.
- Sponsoring large-scale community events such as Breakfast with the Bunny at the Monticello Community Center.
- Purchasing various items for classrooms like cameras, books, furniture, playground equipment, gardening supplies, etc.
- Funding the busing costs for school field trips.
- Hosting the all-school family Fall Harvest Pot Luck as well as the end-of-the-year picnic.
The PTO typically meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at SRMCS. These meetings are open to the public and attendance is highly encouraged!
WHO’S WHO in the PTO?
Please contact any of the officers below at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or would like information on ways YOU can become involved!
President – Katey
Vice-President – Danielle
Treasurers – Alexis
Secretary – Stephanie
Swan River Montessori School is providing a link to the SRMCS PTO website. This link is solely for your information and convenience. When you click on this link, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that website.